Monday 18 February 2019

2 Trends to Choose Wireless Headphone

2 Trends to Choose Wireless Headphone


Same concept, higher level of execution.

Other premium headphone makers named Beats should be scared. This hits their target sound and market at a cheaper price point.

I think the area near the center of the slider is a good happy medium. You still get some of the nuanced bass texture from the main driver, and a good bit of thump from the secondary system.

So the sound is good. With or without the bass feature.

Fortunately, everything else is pretty good too.

Back in 2014 I bought my first pair of Bluetooth headphones. I guess I just didnt see the point of wireless before that. But then I forced myself to go to the gym and after accidentally pulling my wired earbuds out of my ears for the 10th time I decided that its about time to get a Bluetooth set. I cant remember the reasoning for this particular purchase.

Having said all that, these are the headphones that made me rethink true wireless.I dont know what it is — misplaced center of gravity, the type of cable used, or something else, but I kept accidentally pulling one or both of these SoundPEATS out by the wire while simply turning my head, etc.

Learn more: www.dds-global.com

powerbank station/powerbank: power bank 10000mah, power bank, portable phone charger, power bank, mobile power bank, power bank 30000mah
bluetooth speaker: waterproof bluetooth speaker, mini bluetooth speaker, wifi speakers
wireless earphone: wireless headset, bluetooth handsfree, earphones with mic
original Apple cable: iphone charger cable, iphone charger, iphone adapter

No comments:

Post a Comment